Homewood suites lancaster
Homewood Suites Lancaster is located in Lancaster, close to Wheatland, Hands-on House, and Landis Valley Museum. Additional area points of interest include Central Market and Heritage Center Museum of Lancaster County.
Recreational amenities include an indoor pool. This 3.0-star property has a 24-hour business center and offers small meeting rooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Lancaster property has 729 square feet of event space consisting of conference/meeting rooms. The property serves a complimentary hot and cold buffet breakfast each morning and hosts a complimentary manager reception. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include laundry facilities.
There are 98 guestrooms at Homewood Suites Lancaster. Beds come with premium bedding. At the 3.0-star property, accommodations include kitchenettes with stovetops, microwaves, refrigerators, and dishwashers. In addition to complimentary wireless and wired high-speed Internet access, guestrooms offer phones, voice mail, and complimentary weekday newspapers. Televisions have cable channels and DVD players. Air-conditioned rooms also include separate sitting areas, sofa beds, coffee/tea makers, and ceiling fans. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age: 25 years old
- There are no room charges for children 17 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
Cost Per Night
- Wheatland2.5 mi / 4 km mile(s)
- Landis Valley Museum3.1 mi / 5 km mile(s)
- Central Market3.2 mi / 5.2 km mile(s)
- Heritage Center Museum of Lancaster County3.2 mi / 5.2 km mile(s)
- Bethel African Methodist Episcopal Church3.6 mi / 5.9 km mile(s)
- Dutch Apple Dinner Theatre3.7 mi / 5.9 km mile(s)
- Amish Farm and House7.9 mi / 12.8 km mile(s)
- Hershey's Chocolate World22.5 mi / 36.1 km mile(s)